Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I install an Aux In jack in a 2001 Ford Taurus?

I want to install an Aux In jack into a 2001 Ford Taurus. I'm ready to open up the stereo and drill a hole in the faceplate, but whatever is behind the faceplate is a mystery to me. Is there somewhere I can find a wiring diagram or guide?How do I install an Aux In jack in a 2001 Ford Taurus?I found the best thing since sliced bread...http://www.crutchfield.com/S-JVrLp6YRU01鈥?/a>



It's not wireless.



It feeds your audio signal from a headphone jack ( or RCA cables) by FM modulation, directly into the antenna input on your radio bypassing the antenna when on, allowing the radio to work as normal when off. It comes with an On/Off switch that can used or it can be replaced with a relay powered by the remote wire from the radio (if so equiped).



This is the answer. Totally versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment