Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I disconnect the daytime running lights on my Ford P/U?

I have a 2008 Ford F-250 diesel and I want to disconnect the DRL's. They turn on automatically when you put it in gear, and in my line of work (P.I.) that can make it hard to tail someone or drive up with the lights out.How do I disconnect the daytime running lights on my Ford P/U?Better check if it is legal to do so, I am sure Ford motor put the lights on there to operate as they do for a darn good reason! Why don't You simply check with your local ford dealer.How do I disconnect the daytime running lights on my Ford P/U?This was done for safety, why does it bother you to have the lights on during the day?How do I disconnect the daytime running lights on my Ford P/U?Pull the relay or fuse for the DRL circuit. But if you're driving a Ford diesel, they can hear you from a lot further away than your headlights can be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment