Sunday, February 12, 2012

How much would a tune up be for my 99 ford explorer?

I have a 99 Ford Explorer and I was thinking about getting a tune up for it. It has a v8, I don't know if that increases the price or not. I was thinking about getting oil, an oil filter, spark plugs, and well basically the works.How much would a tune up be for my 99 ford explorer?Yeah V-8s are a little more because they have more plugs and wires. YOU should be able to get a major tune-up (spark plugs, wires if needed, air %26amp; fuel filter) and oil and filter change for around 200-280 if they don't find anything unusually wrong with your truck. Call around to a few places and get their prices and ask if they have any tune-up specials. If there is a Pep Boys near you they are sometimes cheaper than the FIrestone or Goodyear type stores.How much would a tune up be for my 99 ford explorer?Do it yourself the V8 tune up for plugs and wires is really easy to do. As is an oil change on almost any car. Fuel filter needs special tools so take it in for that and tired rotation you would need a jack to do. But if you really don't want to do it yourself probably 600+ for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment