Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is it possible to get a auxiliary outlet in my ford five hundred so i can play my music on my ipod?

its a 2006 ford maybe a dealership can do itIs it possible to get a auxiliary outlet in my ford five hundred so i can play my music on my ipod?there are several great options for you to choose from. the simplest way is a radio transmitter this device allows you to connect it to the output of your i-pod and then set your car radio to 88.5 or 88.9 and then listen to your music threw the radio in your car. this option is best because it does not require you to cut or tamper with any of the wiring in your car. the second option is is install a new radio with i-pod controls built in. and third you can go to your dealer or your local car audio dealer and have a input installed in line with your existing radio.

now if you choose option 1 and just buy the radio adaptor you can find it a wal-mart best-buy and advance auto parts for sure.Is it possible to get a auxiliary outlet in my ford five hundred so i can play my music on my ipod?depending on what type of Ipod you have you can go to the Ipod store and get a FM transmitter that what I use and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment