Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I find out who is in the new ford focus commercial?

There is an African-American woman in the new Ford Focus commercial that looks like one of my friends' twin! I can't find a copy of the commercial on youtube to show her, and no info on IMDB on commercials! Any ideas?How do I find out who is in the new ford focus commercial?Ashley: I think there's a clue in the word 'new' in the question..... Sheesh.... but to actually answer the question, the actors in TV commercials are usually simply jobbing actors and rarely get as far as being listed on IMDB or any acting listing site... not sure why you need to know - if she simply looks like your friends twin, then why do you need to know who she is? And if you think she might actually BE your friend's twin - why not simply ask your friend??How do I find out who is in the new ford focus commercial?what year ford focus

No comments:

Post a Comment