Saturday, February 18, 2012

I want to put a different transmission in my 1965 ford f 100I want to put a different transmission in my 1965?

I want to put a different transmission in my 1965 ford f 100, I currently have the stock 4 speed in it but it is to low geared . What other transmissions are there for this truck and where can I find one?I want to put a different transmission in my 1965 ford f 100I want to put a different transmission in my 1965?what is the use for it going to be ? faster in first i got that. but you loose torque. no more pulling stumps ! what engine will determine options or ! you can fit other size engine and trans...I want to put a different transmission in my 1965 ford f 100I want to put a different transmission in my 1965?normally it is the differential that is low geared so I would recommend changing the ring and pinion gears to a higher ratio. Could possible get one from a ford car in a wrecking yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment