Saturday, February 18, 2012

On a 2000 Ford Taurus w the Vulcan Engine (55k mi): How much longer will the exhaust system last?

I know there is no way to know anything for certain, but I'm thinking a ford mechanic will likely know at least if there seems to be any pattern or typical mileage point, when they need exhaust system work.

Also I know it all depends on many factors, but I'm hoping outside of that something has been noticed.On a 2000 Ford Taurus w the Vulcan Engine (55k mi): How much longer will the exhaust system last?exhaust systems completely rotting out is not that common anymore. I have seen some Taurus's with clamps rotting off, flex pipes breaking, but not too many that need complete exhaust systems. 55K is not a lot of miles. I think it will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment