Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a Ford 1968 f100 should I put on a lift kit if its only a 2 wheel drive?

I have A 1968 Ford F100 and its a 2 wheel drive. Should I put a lift kit on it and will it help if I want to go on rough dirt roads? Will it hurt or raise the value?I have a Ford 1968 f100 should I put on a lift kit if its only a 2 wheel drive?it's a waste of money and will hurt the value..I have a Ford 1968 f100 should I put on a lift kit if its only a 2 wheel drive?Its your truck and if you don't intend to sell it go for it. Just make sure you hold on to all of the original parts. My friend had a 1968 F100 and it was 2 wheel drive and would drive just as good as the rest of the trucks, you just have to know your limits, its a great truck just don't destroy it.I have a Ford 1968 f100 should I put on a lift kit if its only a 2 wheel drive?I wouldn't unless you convert it to 4 wheel drive, which would be a waste of money. Also i would say it would hurt the value, because people might thinks its been abused off road, since it is lifted,and been trail ridden. Good Luck!I have a Ford 1968 f100 should I put on a lift kit if its only a 2 wheel drive?
Are you talking about a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment