Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I get a duplicate new car window sticker for a 2005 Ford vehicle?

Would like to get a duplicate window sticker for my 2005 Ford SUV? Ford will duplicate one for me for $40.00. Any way of getting a duplicate for nothing?Where can I get a duplicate new car window sticker for a 2005 Ford vehicle?Nope.... You could print out a copy of what it looked like when it was on the dealers lot but nope..you are looking at Ford only (and I'm surprised Ford will even do a new Monroney sticker...)Where can I get a duplicate new car window sticker for a 2005 Ford vehicle?Go back to the dealer and check to see if they may still have it on file or in a computer system.Where can I get a duplicate new car window sticker for a 2005 Ford vehicle?copy a friends, or buy one on ebay..

No comments:

Post a Comment