Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do i find the matching colour for my Ford Mondeo 1998.?

I have spoken to a Ford dealer. I was told the colour is petrol blue. Now my front bumper is a completely different colour to the rest of the car. Any suggestions?How do i find the matching colour for my Ford Mondeo 1998.?have it painted same colorHow do i find the matching colour for my Ford Mondeo 1998.?SET FIRE TO IT(PETROL) BLUEHow do i find the matching colour for my Ford Mondeo 1998.?On Fords the colour code is usually stamped into the engine bay VIN plate. This should identify the exact shade although two caveats 1/ on a car this age the paint may have faded somewhat if stored outside and 2/ can you be sure it has never had a respray in a slightly different colour.How do i find the matching colour for my Ford Mondeo 1998.?
go to a body repair shop, they will be able to give you the paint code. If your bumper is made of plastic, there will be a slight difference in the paint. This is due to the resins and material in the plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment