Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do i care for my popped blister?

I was playing basketball earlier and sometime during the game i guess i developed a blister and popped it. Theres a giant flap of skin now hanging there. The popped blister is about the size of a coke cap.



So far ive washed it, poured alcohol on it, washed it again, then applied neosporin and some band-aids.



I didn't remove the flap of skin though, i don't know if I should have or not.



How should i care for this? Do I remove the flap of skin? The blister is open basically 3/4 of the wayHow do i care for my popped blister?
You can remove it if you'd lik, as I know how annoying that is to have just hanging thtere. But either way I would recommend using some sort of antibiotic ointment from your local Drug Store. Keep it clean, and keep it covered with a bandaid, or something of the sort. It will heal in no time. The ointment well relieve pain as well. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment