Monday, January 30, 2012

Im sick of my my mom and dad?

my mom and my dad forces me to keep my room clean its really pissing me off im getting to the point to were i wont to just cures them out there always complaining about it like my rooms is there only reason for living their killing me my dad is even calling me hard head its like a freaking nightmare plus when i do have my room clean and like if i wont to go rent a game for a store called blockbuster he asks me if i have the money to rent it and i of course not having a job because im not old and on the other head and let me put this in caps HE LITERALLY FORCES ME TO GO OUT SIDE AND HELP HIM WHEN THE JOBS IS DONE AND I GET NOTHING FOR IT AND WHEN IT COMES TO I WANT TO RENT A GAME HIS SAYS THE SAME GOD %26amp;*^%26amp;%%^ THING AND HE ALSO SAYS I NEED TO WORK FOR ME TO GET IT AND ON THE DAY HE DOES MAKE ME WORK AND I ASK HE IF CAN TAKE ME TO BLOCKBUSTER AND HE ASK ME IF I GOT MONEY AND I ASK HIM IF DON'T MONEY FOR HELP HIM AND HES SAYS NO I NEED TO WORK OF THE MONEY AND IM LIKE I DID I BEEN OUT HERE HELPING YOU ALL DAY AND TODAY MY MOM SAYS SHE WASNT GOING TO TAKE ME TO THE MOVIES IF MY ROOM WASN'T CLEAN AND IT WAS THERE WERE ONLY LITTLE PIECE O F TRASH ON THE FLOOR AND I WAST EVEN DONE WITH MY ROOM WHEN SHE COMES UP TO MY ROOM WITH THE BROOM AND SHE FORCES HER SELF INTO MY ROOM AND WHEN SHE DOES SHEP SHE GETS ABOUT 3 PIECES OF TRASH IN THE DUSTPAN AND SHE ASK WHAT WAS I DOING I TOLD HERE CLEANING UP MY ROOM AND SHE SAID NO YOU WERE SITING ON IT AND I TOLD HERE I WASNT DONE THEN SHE TALKING ABOUT I HAD FOOD ON MY FLOOR WHEN IT WAS ONLY A SUPER TINY PIECE OF POP TART AND I ASK HERE WHAT FOOD AND SHE SAID THIS AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT AND SHE SAID THE FOOD ON THE FLOOR AND SHE SAID I WAST GOING TO THE MOVIES BECAUSE I WAS ACTING SMART AND IM LIKE WTF THAT ALL I GOT TO SEE CAN IN ONE HELP ME OH AND



READ THIS DONT TELL ME TO SUCK IT UP BECAUSE I HAVE TO %%%26amp;*^%26amp; LONGIm sick of my my mom and dad?
well do not work for dad





I would say work for news paper, eg drop news paper in people houses and stuff.Im sick of my my mom and dad?
At the end of the day they are your parents and wether they dont let you have or do what you want you cannot blame them.

They miht be having a bad day or something,ask them when they are in a good mood.

But you shouldnt be in a mood with them, its because of them your even here, so dont hate... appreciate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment