Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats causing my knee pain? How to fix it?

I have had knee pain since last November (November 2010)



Here is a little background on the subject:



It started after a game of soccer. I went to the dining hall with my friends sat down and ate, when I stood up my knee had swelled up and slightly hurt.

I played on it for the next 2 months, without it getting any better so I decided to take two months off. After the two months my knee still hurt.



I have been to doctors and they have told me it is Osgood Slaughters, however I have had Osgood Slaughters since I was very young and this is not Osgood Slaughters.



Here is a quick description of the pain:



My knee is soar almost all the time.

It hurts more while I am active (I wear a knee brace to help counteract this).

I play almost every/ any sport and it is soar in all cases.

It swells slightly after activity.

The main pain is located at the bottom inner side of my knee cap, close to the tendon.

When I bend my knee in and out it pops and cracks and my knee cap moves very slightly.



If anyone knows what may be causing this pain or any remedies, I am willing to try anything, I would greatly appreciate it.



I am 5"10 170 lbs and in good athletic shape.Whats causing my knee pain? How to fix it?
You should get some knee surgeryWhats causing my knee pain? How to fix it?
It could be patella tracking issue.

I've been doing some research since I recently hurt my knee, I went in after a week and a half of pain, and my overpaid doctor is also not helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment