Monday, January 30, 2012

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!?

Ok so my right knee started hurting went to

The doc and he said that my bones are growing and my knees are not in line. So then I did a handstand (b4 my volleyball game) and I fell on my face and then my left knee came down, hard. It's been a month now and

It hurts worse. I hate complaining but it really hurts. Like on my knee cap something moves and its never been there b4 and it's not on my right knee. It's still swollen I think, but my right knee is also still swollen:/. It pops and clicks more also. It has really been bothering me when I walk like during school the past couple days. It hurts to touch it like in the middle of my knee down the left side. So idk if it's meniscus, cartlage, chipped, or what is wrong! Basketball also starts in a week so I figured I better do something. So any help is appreciated! ThanxPLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!?
Omg plz go to a good doc asap... Seems like a serious issue... U shud get an x-ray done and probably get a plaster... And it wud be best if u skippd the basketball thing... Tc! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment