Monday, January 30, 2012

How much would it be to replace the driver side mirror on my 03 ford explorer?

some idiot side swiped my truck while it was parked and it tore down my drivers mirror. it took the whole thing! I called ford they told me it would be 95 bucks but maybe there is another place i get have it replaced for a lower amount?How much would it be to replace the driver side mirror on my 03 ford explorer?Definitely......Try ebay as well as search and try and find a local junk yard, you'd be suprised at how many cars that have body damage, yet a perfect " mirror" =) It's definitely worth the try.....Good luckHow much would it be to replace the driver side mirror on my 03 ford explorer?Junk yard

salvage yard

wrecking yard



Should be about 20.00



And if you put it on yourself - thats all.How much would it be to replace the driver side mirror on my 03 ford explorer?If you buy a used mirror and you or a friend are going to install it just remember to lift the door panel up a little when your pulling it off. The door panels hang on the door like a picture on the wall.
  • cool games for girls
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment