Thursday, January 26, 2012

I down loaded a game can I burn it to a CD?

I purchased a game from pop cap games. I had to down load it off the net. There was no CD available . Can I burn the game on to a CD so I have a copy? If so please give steps to do this. I have windows vista. thanksI down loaded a game can I burn it to a CD?
I am not familiar with the licensing of the product, but yes it is physically possible to do. I am assuming you have a CD or DVD burner.



Insert a writeable CD or DVD into your computer's CD or DVD recorder.



In the dialog box that appears, click Burn files to data disc.



In the Burn a Disc dialog box, type a name for this disc, and then click Next.



It might take several minutes for the disc to be formatted in the default Live File System format. When the formatting is complete, an empty disc folder opens.



Open the folder that contains the files you want to burn, and then drag the files into the empty disc folder.



If your looking for a better way, there is a program call Nero, it comes with most CD/DVD burners these days, it is far superior to MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment