Thursday, January 26, 2012

GAME ADDICTION PROBLEM?

i have every system including handhelds back to the neo geo i play xbox 360 the most i play gow [ gears of war ] for about 22 hours a day the longest ive ever played is 3 days straight i have 224 games for the xbox 8 controllers including 4 custom and i have 2 mics one wire less and one wired im not asking for help im just sharing and all of you people can leave bad comments if you want but everyone has an opinion oh and my xbox gamertag is POPS IZ CRAZY [ add the spaces and the caps ] ill be on gow 2 soon as it comes outGAME ADDICTION PROBLEM?
I recently had almost the same problem! From the years 2005 to late 2006 I played the a game on ps.2 for around 13 hours a day! I wont say what the game was but it was a mission type game, where you got further and further into the game, as you advanced in tasks. I was working 5 hours a day, playing 13 to 14 hours after work, and sleeping like 2 to 3 hours a day! As I look back at that now, I could had died!

NEVER AGAIN!



Never did finish...Maybe I'll go back?!?!?GAME ADDICTION PROBLEM?
You have a serious mental problem. Although you may not realise that just yet. I'd be happy to help you but I can't if you're not willing.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment