Monday, January 23, 2012

GOT ANY UNUSED COKE POINTS?

GOT ANY UNUSED COKE POINTS?

Hi. I'm trying to save up to 200 coke points so I can get a game on mycokerewards.com. So if anyone has any codes underneath the cap that they don't want, you can donate them to me by sending them to my email. I would greatly appreciate it. The only way I can get this game, without getting it on mycokerewards.com is by credit card. Which I don't have and don't want. Anyway the coke codes are under every coke brand bottle of cola you buy. And I think there's some on the boxes of coke. Thanks. I love to give advice on Yahoo Answers. And if you like my answers, donating a coke code along is a great way to say thanks. lol. Just pop off the plastic on under the cap to see the code better. I only have till 3-31-08. Thanks Again. Please don't post the codes on here, or others might just steal them. I appreciate those who are giving me the codes. The reason I had to delete this question before, was because the code was posted on here where anyone could steal it.GOT ANY UNUSED COKE POINTS?
I have sent you the points via e-mail. Anybody can give this person their coke points if they drink ANY coke product. You just have to look for them. Whether they be in a 20-oz bottle 1%26amp;2 liters. 12-pack cases 24-pack cases...they are there.



Back in high school I was trying very hard to get this one PS2 game by collecting DEW points from everyone and was drinking at least 3 bottles a day. Give and take makes the world go around guys. Help this person out. Peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment