Monday, January 30, 2012

FSX Acceleration: game crashes and mysteriously restarts the computer?

Okay. So I am new to Accelation. But I have played FSX for years... One thing that is mysteriously happening is that here:



1. Whenever I play a mission, or a free flight, it plays for a while,

2. But then after a few minutes (2-5 mins I guess) it then crashes with that buzzing sound I am hearing and the keyboard's lights (num lock, caps lock, and scroll lock) light won't open.

3. Then after a few minutes the screen went black and then I realized that the computer miraculously restarts.



4. I tried a couple of solutions from the internet like Disk Cleanup and the 'program open automatically during startup' thing some sort like that but then nothing happens.





Could be the reason is the FSX Acceleration? FSX itself (w/o acceleration) works.







For more informations here is what happened to be exact:

1. Open the FSX

2. A pop-out window shows with a message about ''Scenery file error, cannot read the Scenery.cfg file of (Scenery/USS_NIMITS_Rio.cfg)

3. I just clicked OK

4. Go to missions.

5. Select ''Carrier lessons" ( because all i want in FSX is the carrier ops and the f-18 Hornet)

6. play the game

7. when I am about taxiing to the catapult, then the BIG EVENT HAPPENS....FSX Acceleration: game crashes and mysteriously restarts the computer?
I think your smps's fan is not working you can identify it easily when you open your cabinet and you will find a big box having a fan which is situated in it, if this is the problem then change your smps and you will be free....

please vote
  • english to hebrew translation
  • money games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment