Monday, January 30, 2012

I PRESSED TOO MANY BUTTONS!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HAVE WINDOWS 7?

WELL I HAVE A GATEWAY NV53A LAPTOP, AND I WAS PLAYING THIS GAME AND IT WAS GOING CRAZY SO I STARTED TO PUSH BUTTONS LIKE F1 THROUGH F12 AND THE TAB AND CAP LOCKS AND SHIFT AND THE CONTROL Fn AND WINDOWS BUTTON AND THE ALT(NOT THE BEST OF IDEAS) AND NOW MY TAB AND NUM LOCKS ANIMATION DONT APPEAR ANYMORE AND NEITHER DOES MY WINDOWS AT THE BOTTOME OF THR SCREEN LIKE IF I HAVE DIFFERENT PROGRAMS OPEN, THE LITTLE WINDOW THAT USUALLY POPS UP TO GIVVE ME A LITTLE VIEW OF WHATS ON THE PAGE BEFORE I OPEN THE PAGE UP, IT DOESNT APPEAR ANYMORE! AND I NEED TO PUT THE SCREEN BACK TO NORMAL!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! :( ITS MY DADS LAPTOP AND HE WILL KILL MEI PRESSED TOO MANY BUTTONS!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HAVE WINDOWS 7?
retards shouldn't be given laptops

Edit:
woahhh there calm down... first I recommend you make an appointment with a psychiatrist immediately, I can see that leaving this problem untreated has caused quite some damage to you
second, get yourself back in school, you type like a ******* retard
third, learn how to not double post
fourth, you should probably stay away from any kind of technology, and sharp things too....yeah don't play with knives that's bad
Did you try forcing it to quit by holding down the off button? Another idea: use tab-alt-delete to get to Task Manager. See if there's anything running that you can quit. Good luck!I PRESSED TOO MANY BUTTONS!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HAVE WINDOWS 7?
Delete system32
I guess you never pushed Caps Lock again after you did the first time.I PRESSED TOO MANY BUTTONS!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HAVE WINDOWS 7?
ur an idiot
stay off the drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment