Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is wrong with my knees?

ok so in my left knee i have the diasese where my bone is longer than it should be and it sticks out a little. so it's a little bump(its like oscarlitis??), but then the other day i was swimming with my friends, and we were playing a game and my friend like tapped my foot, and i freaked out. so then i heard this like loud pop, and this horrible horrible pain in my knee. so like we were walking home, and i couldnt like bend it. but then the next day it wasn't swolllen, but i could bend it,and a little sore. now its been like two weeks and sometimes when im walking or running i can like feel my knee like getting ready to like pop out again. i feel like my knee cap is rotating to the left.What is wrong with my knees?
you should go to the doctor to make sure your ligaments, tendons, and bones are alrightWhat is wrong with my knees?
The most common injury to your knee would probally be a torn meniscus. That is the cartilage that is between the joint of your femur and tibia. A small tear or fray can cause all sorts of problems and pain without too much swelling. I would see an orthopedic surgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment