Thursday, January 26, 2012

IM SO SICK OF THIS PLZ HELP! PLEASE!?

IVE BEEN CLEANING MY OTHER SISTERS ROOM SHES ONLY 13 AND WONT CLEAN IT AND SHE GAVE ME 90$ ALREADY BEFORE SHE WANTED ME TO CLEAN IT SO I DID SHE HAS BROWNIE IN THE CARPET AND HER CLOSET HAS A BUNCH OF **** IN IT CLOTHES AND SUN TAN LOTION BAGS OF CHIPS AND TOYS BOOKS RIPED UP PAPER BOOTS BAGS EMPTY POP CANS RESETS MAEUP 2 INCH PUZZLE PEICES CUPS AND PLATES AND LIL SQUISHES DS GAMES AND A BUNCH MORE IM SICK OF CLEANING IT OUT PLZ HELP ME?! SRY 4 CAPS IT WONT TURN OFF IM 11 BTWIM SO SICK OF THIS PLZ HELP! PLEASE!?
Tell your mom your sister bribed you... It will get her in trouble and you just hid the money. And dont feel bad if my sister made me clean her room I would hate her lol..
How many times have you had to clean the room?

If you have cleaned three times tell her u charge $30 each time, If you have cleaned it more than that then tell her, "I'm done cleaning up YOUR mess! You paid me $90 and I cleaned your room. Now we are even. Go find someone else to do the work for you!" If that doesn't work go to your parents and explain the situation to them. Good Luck, and I hope you don't have to clean up that mess again!IM SO SICK OF THIS PLZ HELP! PLEASE!?
Just don't clean her room and give her a piece of your mind. If you want revenge... Then you could make her clean your room.
i have no idea what you just said.

stop cleaning if its not your room ?IM SO SICK OF THIS PLZ HELP! PLEASE!?
just don't do it. end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment