Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is wrong with my knee?

Yesterday, I was playing in a soccer game. A girl and I both went in for the ball at the same time. My leg flew backwards and I landed with my knee and lowernleg parallel to the ground in a split sort of way except with my knee at a right angle. I heard it pop and I immediately felt a crazy amount of pain.



I couldn't put any weight on it and I still can't. The pain is mostly in the back of my knee right behind it and on the outside (I think it's a tendon?) and it hurts some in the front outer side of my knee cap. Its hard to describe but hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about.



I can't bend it and it's swollen below my knee cap. It's also numb and tingly. I'm going to the doctor as soon as possible. But do you have any ideas of what it could be? I know it might be my ACL but I'm kind of hoping its not. What else could it be?What is wrong with my knee?
Could be several things like a torn meniscus maybe even PCL a long with a ACL and or a MCL ether way it sounds painful and more than like a vist to KNEE DR but its not the end of the world just keep the weight off and listin to the DR. I know from experience I have have 2 knee suguries.

No comments:

Post a Comment