Monday, January 30, 2012

My knee is KILLING ME!! what should i do? please read!!?

ok so last night i had a basketball game. at half time my right knee felt weird like it needed to be popped. do you know what i mean? like it felt it just needed to be cracked like a back. that's all it usually takes.



but then i couldn't crack it and played the rest of the game. it still felt weird when i got home and hurt at heavy pressure.



and i fell asleep and in the middle of the night i didnt really wake up but i could definitly tell that if i moved my knee muscle it SCREAMED! but being me i toughed it out until the morning after getting no sleep. and im like mom!! my knee hurts really bad! i tried to walk on it to turn the alarm off and it hurt even worse! so i got to stay home from school =D(no comments on that please. i love my mother).



but it just kills!! i hobbled around the house today in agony. and even when im laying down i can feel the tight feeling.



ok so here are my symptoms: pain in the knee whenever it is used. i dont know how to describe the pain... HORRIBLE.and it feels like its on both sides of my knees. not exactly the knee cap or anything.



i dont know what it is!!! what should i do!!!



HELP MEMy knee is KILLING ME!! what should i do? please read!!?
ice and heat and ibprophen and see a doctor!!!My knee is KILLING ME!! what should i do? please read!!?
Go to a doctor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment