Monday, January 30, 2012

What did I do to myy knee? ASAP HELP!!?

well first of all i am 13. and my knee has been hurting me for 7 months. and i went to an orthopedic and i got an MRI. The MRI says nothing is wrong with it. But after I got the MRI it popped and its hurt more and more everyday now. and it hurts just where the knee cap stops and up the side in the inside. And yesterday at a basketball game a girl came into me and it was the side of my hurt knee. I wear a knee brace and everything its a sports one. and what does this sound like? and tears or anything? what is the way to treat it? and how do i make it better? I am going to a hospital in springfield. march 4th. but i don't know if i can wait this long. sooo pleaseee HELP!What did I do to myy knee? ASAP HELP!!?
Well first off, we need to know what happened 7 months ago to have a general idea. I have had knee problems since my freshman year in high school (I'm a junior right now), and trust me, it's no fun.



Best bet is to just wait out the time before you can see a doctor, if it's swelling, put ice on it and try to stay off it when at home.



I hope this helps you. And I hope things will be ok for your knee.What did I do to myy knee? ASAP HELP!!?
THe same exact thing is happening to me! I am 14. i think it is just a growth spurt... it will probably fade in another 4 months. THE POPPING IS SOOO PAINFUL!!!What did I do to myy knee? ASAP HELP!!?
You need to take a break from sports for a while. You have a long life to live and trust me, your knees only get worse the older you get. Mine hurt a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment