Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who is Meta Night, and is he good or evil?

My little brother is liking Kirby games, so I got one. Then I remembered that old Kirby T.V. show, and showed it to him. And then I remembered Meta Night. I was always confused with him, as he both helps and fights you. Then I was watching ChuggaConroy's LP of Paper Mario, and he wondered if Merlon was a toad underneath his robe, and then he said "You know, like how Meta Knight is just another Kirby underneath?" And that confused me even more. Then a few years later, I got my DSi, and FREAKING POP-UP, NO I DID NOT LEAVE MY CAPS LOCK ON, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SPELL IT!!!!!! Sorry, I know that I shouldn't break the forth-wall. Anyway, when Flipnote Hatena came out, I saw a bunch of Kirby Flipnotes, and a lot of them had Meta Knight's mask come off, and he looked like Kirby. I really need help on this, I stay up all night trying to figure it out, and I just can't stand it!!! So who is Meta Night, Is he good or evil, and what does he look like? I tried having Kirby eat him in Brawl, and he got a mask too... HELP!!!!!!Who is Meta Night, and is he good or evil?
he is kinda the negative kirby he looks like a navy blue kirby and he is bothWho is Meta Night, and is he good or evil?
meta night is both evil and good he is that kind of villain that helps once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment