Monday, January 30, 2012

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Online!!?

Hey guys ok i just got the game and installed it without any problems but when i try playing online i can't play Bad Company 2 online but i can play Single player without any issues on max settings. I have made an EA account and i can sign in and add friends but I cant join any servers.

Heres my issue:

When i search/refresh list for a server it just shows the message and just waits on. I have added my friends i try connecting through them but i cant a message pops up saying "Failed to connect to ea online" etc



NOTE: ( MY INTERNET IS TPG AND IM CURRENTLY CAPPED, USED UP ALL MY PEAK, MY NET IS REALLY SLOW)

Im not sure if its that.. so can someone please tell me...



Thanks!!Battlefield Bad Company 2 Online!!?
Whilst yes, your bandwidth cap will affect you trying to play the game (it requires quite a bit) I doubt that would be the main cause.



1) If you have the BF:BC2 Beta on your PC, remove it and the released version then reinstall the release.

2) I had to open up ports on my firewall to connect to games (don't remember which but its easy to look it up on the forums)

3) You have to have the latest Punk-buster installed.

4) BC2 online server connection has been notorious for this issue. Their response was to open the server browser, select all the boxes and click search... Sure this worked, but ONLY AFTER you had done everything above.Battlefield Bad Company 2 Online!!?
It pretty much has to be your internet connection. I am playing right now, so I know its not them or the game. The install is pretty straightforward and if you are able to login to EA then your account should be good. This game is very bandwidth hungry because its AWESOME, so my suggestion is call the ISP and complain

No comments:

Post a Comment