Thursday, January 26, 2012

PSP won't update past 3.95!!!!?

I have version 3.95 on my psp. I'm trying to update all the way up to 5.5 or later. Everytime I go to update a message pops up saying "The system software of you psp system is version 3.95. There is no need to update."



I've tried going to the very nearest update first. 4.00, but i still got the same message.

I'm updating via PC - USB - PSP. I have put the EBOOT.PBP in

the path : PSP - GAMES - UPDATE (all in caps)

I have no idea why it won't update...

Possibilities that I've come up with are:

1. The batteries dead so I have to use the adapter all the time to play

2. The PSP is old, model PSP - 1001, and won't update any further.



Please help :(.PSP won't update past 3.95!!!!?
You are correct! The PSP 2001 will not upgrade past 3.95 because versions after 3.95 require more system resources, such as RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment