Monday, January 23, 2012

I need to transfer the license of the FO3 content from a lost account on my xbox 360 to my new account. Help?

I had the disk that had all the expansions to Fallout 3 and i downloaded it using one profile but i had lost that profile. (my mom got rid of her live account, I had it for like 3 years and all of it's gone!) i have created a new account and started playing Fallout 3 again and was thinking that i hd all the expansions and even when i started the game it read..."Reading downloaded content"...%26lt;(his was at the beginning of the game, at the title screen.) and well when i started the game i went through the vault and all that and when i finally got outside, i expected about 4 things to pop up like something about my level cap being raised to 30(brotherhood of steel expansion) or and big ship being talked about how it abducts people(mother-ship zeta) and so forth; But i received nothing more than a quest complete, another quest, and a level up. So if anybody at all can tell me how i can get my expansions w/out the other account, that would be very, very helpful and would also save me 'bout $20. Please %26amp; Thank you.I need to transfer the license of the FO3 content from a lost account on my xbox 360 to my new account. Help?
Can only transfer licenses between consoles, not accounts. If you had the account that downloaded the content, you could have registered it's downloads to the current system, and that would have allowed you profile to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment