Thursday, January 26, 2012

I hurt the upper joint of my pinky finger?

So today I was playing a game during which my finger got caught in the string of another girl's pants (not like it sounds) and we both pulled away. I heard a pop and then my finger started to hurt a lot. It hurt more than when my knee cap dislocated and more than my knee hurt after surgery. Within 20 minutes it swelled to double its size and turned red and purple. I can bend it all the way (with pain) but can not straighten it. It doesn't look off and I don't want to make a big deal about it so I was wondering if I sprained it or dislocated it? I really don't know if there is anything you can do to this joint but if there is, help me out? Thanks.I hurt the upper joint of my pinky finger?
You broke it. Most likely. Fractured the bone around the joint or a section of the joint. You don't really need to go to the doctor, (broken fingers?) but probably should in case of tendon damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment